- Cabo San Lucas
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps: 14
- From $2,400 / Night
Villa Marcella is a 10,000 square foot, five-bedroom mansion (sleeps 14) situated on the pristine Pedregal Beach. Surrounded by natural granite rock formations, coconut palms and only steps from the pounding waves of the Pacific Ocean this villa offers more than you can imagine in grandeur and privacy. While you may have hundreds of choices when it comes to renting a villa in Cabo San Lucas, this beachfront villa is by far one of the most unique vacation rental properties you will ever find. A stay here is sure to leave you spoiled.
The elegantly flowing, old-world architecture encompasses spacious living areas with exquisite amenities, including a massive marble fireplace, state-of-the-art lighting system, high-end granite counter tops, and Egyptian Travertine marble floors throughout.
From the moment you walk through the front doors of Villa Marcella, you’ll enjoy unobstructed views of the Pedregal Beach and the Pacific Ocean. Once you’ve settled in for your stay, you will appreciate the peace and tranquility of the villa, as well as the sound of the pounding waves a mere 100 yards away. It’s all about spectacular sunsets and ocean views from the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, outdoor terraces, and every room in the villa.
Spacious bedroom suites feature king-size beds, private baths, and all have ocean views. With its private family room, spacious formal living and dining areas, and a grand entertainment room complete with a full-size billiard table and full bar, Villa Marcella is the perfect villa for entertaining and fun with family, friends, and business associates.
The full-time, live-in house staff is a distinguishing feature that separates this villa from most others. They provide the ultimate in personal attention and service, handling the indoor cleaning and maid services, outdoor cleaning and maintenance. They are knowledgeable of the villa and can assist with you questions and problems should they arise. They are also excellent cooks, and for an additional fee (negotiated directly with them) are available for food preparation and cooking.
Villa Marcella is the epitome of a vacation dream home, yet it is only one mile from downtown Cabo’s fine dining and vibrant nightlife. Here you’ll enjoy beach living at its finest.
Take a 3 minute video tour
Features and amenities
- Master bath has sunken Jacuzzi tub with romantic beachfront views
- Satellite TV - Main living areas and all bedroom suites have individual satellite receivers,allowing everyone to watch the programming of their choice
- Heated pool is private, yet still only a few feet from the sandy beach
- Private hot tub which heats up quickly and seats six
- Private steam room for two
- DVD/CD and VCR players
- Stereo systems
- Regulation size pool table
- Large Gas BBQ Grill for cooking big steaks, or that fresh fish you just caught
- Deck/Patio - Pool-level deck and surrounding area is large, with multiple private seating areas and a beachfront gas fire pit. Villa Marcella has the capacity for seated dining for up to 200 people for weddings, receptions, and special events
- Balconies - The kitchen, living room, and three of the five bedrooms have balconies or decks with outdoor seating or lounge chairs
- Lanai - Large shaded patio area on the pool level near the game room
- Ping Pong/Table Tennis
- Don’t forget the sandy beach and ocean only a few feet away
The fully stocked gourmet kitchen features everything you could need to prepare delicious meals. Or if you prefer, complete meal preparation services can be arranged for an additional fee. Just discuss what you want directly with Villa Marcella’s full-time staff. They are great cooks and can prepare almost anything, including fantastic traditional Mexican dishes. English is spoken.
- Granite counter tops
- Refrigerator - Side-by-side Sub Zero
- Wine refrigerator
- All cooking utensils provided
- Bedroom suite #1 (Master Suite): Extra large room with king-size bed, large full bath with Jacuzzi tub and private deck
- Bedroom suite #2 (Grand Master Suite): King-size bed, large full bath and attached private family room
- Bedroom suite #3 (Pool Suite): Extra large room with two king-size beds, large full bath and direct access to the pool area and beach
- Bedroom suite #4 (Beach Suite): King-size bed, large full bath and direct access to the pool area and beach
- Bedroom suite #5 (Twin Kings Suite): Extra large room with two king-size beds and full bath
All bedrooms include:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Sealy pillow-top king mattresses
- Linens - Suites refreshed daily and bed linen changed after every third night of your stay
- iPod docking station/alarm clock
- High- speed wireless Internet connection
- Phone (free international Vonage, local dialing, and room-to-room)
- Flat screen television and satellite receiver
Every bedroom also has its own private full bathroom with all the luxuries:
- Marble shower
- Granite vanity
- Full-length mirror
- Large closet
- Ironing board and iron
- Blow dryer
- Hotel-style safe for your valuables
- Two-car garage available for secure, private parking
- Daily house cleaning and maid service
- Gas fireplace located in the private family room (adjacent to Grand Master bedroom suite)
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Telephones - High-end phone system allows you to make outside calls from every room. Free long distance Vonage phone service to the United States and Canada. Vonage fax service is available, as is room-to-room calling
- Internet - High-speed wireless and broadband Internet through the villa, including in all bedroom suites
- A house computer with high-speed Internet and printer/fax/copy machine is provided
- Universal gym machine
- Water purification system. Public water and an extra 10,000 water gallon storage tank
On the map
View Villa Marcella in a larger map
Ready to book?Send an inquiry
Ready to book?
To inquire about date availability or to book Villa Marcella, please fill out the form below with information about your stay and we will promptly respond to your inquiry.
|Jan. 6 - May 31||High||$3,000/night|
|June 1 - June 30||Medium||$2,700/night|
|July 1 - Sept. 30||Low||$2,400/night|
|Oct. 1 - Oct. 31||Medium||$2,700/night|
|Nov. 1 - Dec. 16||High||$3,000/night|
|Dec. 17 - Jan. 5||Holiday||$3,750/night|
Weddings & Receptions: Max 200 seated dining on site and ceremony on Beach. Corporate Events: Max 200 seated dining on site.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. A $500 HOA permit may be required, plus a three-night minimum villa rental and event fee. Please contact us for more details and rates.
See what past visitors have to say about Villa Marcella on Trip Advisor or write your own review.
Visit our Facebook page today to share photos and stories from your own experience at Villa Marcella, or see how others enjoyed their stay. Become a fan!
- No smoking allowed
- No pets allowed
- Basketball Court
- Cinemas/Movie Theaters
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Museums/Cultural Center
- Rock Climbing